Thursday, May 05, 2005

No time

Busy busy week. I'm happy I made some times for games on Wed night, amidst all of the celebrations: friend's bat mitzvah's, brit for my my new nephew, my daughter's bat mitzvah on shabbat.

I am feeling very overwhelmed and panicky, even though not much is left to do, except the little stuff, like set up the warming trays, and organize people to their places when the come.

I'll probably play Bridge on shabbat afternoon with my family, or some other games, after the torah service and the kiddush. Right now, it's hard to breathe. That just happens to me, sometimes.

If only, if only I could make it to the U.S. this summer, I would travel around visiting game clubs and tournaments. Wouldn't that be fun! All I need is time and money. Where can I get me some of that?

Yehuda

No comments: