Thursday, September 15, 2005

In the Words of Derk ...

Yeah Baby!

I have bought a ticket, and I am going to BGG.con, barring any unforseen disasters. Woo Hoo!

Freakin' unbelievable. Mostly because I can't really afford it. I'm hoping I will make some good game contacts and pick up a slew of new games.

I am hoping to bring along copies of my game to give out (maybe I'll charge for costs). Anyone want me to bring sets of my Puerto Rico buildings? I will also be bringing games to trade at the con.

Are you going to be there? Let's game.

I will be staying with friends on Willow Lane, about a seven mile drive due north from the con. I won't be able to eat with anyone unless we make arrangements to eat kosher - there are a few places in Dallas. Mostly I will be bringing my own food.

Also, I won't be at the con Friday evening until Sat night. If anyone wants to come by on Sat afternoon at the place I'll be staying, drop me a line. My friend also plays.

I will be in Dallas for a week, and then New York for a week. If you want to meetup in New York, Queens, or northern NJ, drop me a line.

See you there!

Yehuda

1 comment:

Coldfoot said...

Congratulations, Yehuda. I won't be there but I'm really glad to hear you've managed to go. Good Luck to you in your endeavors to get your game noticed.