Saturday, October 22, 2005

Shabbat Sukkot Gaming

More kind words from non-gaming friends of my wife. They came by just as Rachel and I were going to have a game of PR. We ended up playing MGP#1, with Rachel winning.

I'm getting nervous about the game convention. I really want to make the most of it: make sure people try the game, send it out to lots of people. Get exposure. Have a good time.

Last convention I went to was the O'reilly Open Source conference in 2000. I made the mistake of flying in a day before the Con. The 10 hour time differential killed me, and I was groggy throughout. Not a total waste of money (Damian Conway was a trip) but not efficient. This time I am coming a week before the con. But I have to plan plan plan.

Once I have a plan, I can relax, make sure I hit the high points of the plan, and have a good time.

Oof. Only 2.5 weeks of vacation. Why can't it be 3 months?

Yehuda

No comments: