Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Yom Kippur's Musing

Forgive me ...

If I ever criticized your game without letting it be known that it was my own (or my group's) experience with the game that was problematic. I did not intend to criticize the game itself. Many other people like the game, and my opinion should not dissuade others from seeking out other opinions on the game.

If I make a comment on a blog, list, or website that in any way insulted you or made you feel uncomfortable. Undoubtedly it was a result of my not thinking enough before posting (or poorly thought out humor).

If I didn't respond to you when you thought I should.

If I wrote proudly or with conceit or condescension.

If I haven't made the world any better than it was when I found it.

May we all have a year of happiness and peace, for which we so much deserve.

Yehuda

2 comments:

Coldfoot said...

Can I borrow that speech the next time I'm in the doghouse?

Yehuda Berlinger said...

Even better to repeat it as a mantra every evening before posting.

Yehuda