Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Happy Anniversary, Gone Gaming

Today is the one year anniversary of the group blog that I write for, Gone Gaming. It's been a long strange trip, with diverse writers and writing styles. But with each person focused on producing one longer post each week, it's managed to produce a lot of quality posts over the last year.

This week we celebrate the anniversary with a series of posts on the "Gone Gaming Anniversary Tour", wherein we travel to each other's locations for some companionship and gaming.

---

I just gave close to $100 in board games to be sent to shelters up in the north of the country. This doesn't preclude my going up in person, but at least if I don't, I feel better for having done something. I know the best gift for any Lebanese in hiding would be an end to the bombing, but until that happens, I hope any equivalent board gamers in Lebanon are doing the same.

I'm in the middle of a number of longer posts - too many of them, and they're getting bogged down as a result. And I'm going on vacation this Friday until next Tuesday. Tish'a Ba'av in on Thursday. So this blog will be a little light in the posting department for about a week. In the meantime, feel free to enjoy highlighted articles on the sidebar, if you haven't already done so.

And I'll keep writing as long as I'm able.

Yehuda

No comments: