- Mainstream article on gaming market in Poland.
- Mainstream article on more research on gaming targeting specific areas of the brain for health benefits.
- An interesting site about play research. Check out the keynote articles.
- d21 talks about money in games.
- A dissertation on women playing RPGs. (PDF)
- Chris Bateman on the math behind experience points, and Craig Perko's follow up.
- A call for more high-brow electronic gaming.
- Slashdot discovers Carcassonne.
- As Yael points out, a large number of the Hezbollah inflicted casualties in Israel are Arabs. As is one of the two kidnapped soldiers, if I recall correctly.
- An article about why Israel and tech go so well together. Among other things, it is the quickness at which Israelis grow up, knowing that their life is on the line at age 18. I have always maintained that that is one of the reasons that Israelis are so brusque, as well.
The Reduced Shakespeare Company will be tackling Star Wars.