Friday, March 23, 2007

Two Hippos

Originally from a Paul Crum cartoon:

Two hippos are standing around in a swamp. One looks around confused. Finally, he says: "I keep thinking it's Tuesday."


Peter Roizen writes to suggest Wildwords to me, after I ragged on Scrabble.

Another reader is looking for a "Jewish themed RPG". Any suggestions?

See you on the other side of shabbat ...


The Goat Game, helping women build better relationships. Among other things, you can learn "flirting without coming on like a tease".



Scott Jon Siegel said...

No suggestions for a Jewish-themed RPG, but there is "The Shivah," an adventure game about a Rabbi's crisis-of-faith in the Lower East Side of New York City:

As a Mac user, I sadly can't try it out. But I've heard great things.

Yehuda said...

Scott: Thanks for the pointer. I know about The Shivah.

My reader is looking for a classroom activity.


Friendless said...

WildWords is worthy trying. My opinions are in my review on BGG. Postage will be expensive to Israel though.