Monday, June 25, 2007

Last Minute Travel Arrangements

My Isle of Skye trip is going to end up being mostly staring out at the beautiful scenery from the window as I rest up from being sick. I bundled up and took a walk in the chilly wind this morning but decided not to repeat that.

In the meantime, I'm doing last minute accomodation juggling as previous plans have fallen by. And I'm hoping that all goes well for my 14 year old daughter who will be flying on her own and meeting me in the jungle they call Heathrow airport.

This computer doesn't have a USB connection which is why I still haven't uploaded my complete travellogues and pictures. I missed a pic of a ship in a Loch on the way up that was at a 45 degree angle to the surface; probably blown over from recent weather. Also another sign in a bar: "Prices vary according to customer attitude."

11 degrees in June. And it was supposedly 40 degrees a few weeks ago. Weird weather.

I beat Rachel at two games of Puerto Rico. The first was close, 51 to 50, and we were both competing in the same lines of strategy. In the second, I had to go full out building and won handily 58 to 46.

No more PR with Rachel until I'm back in Israel.

Yehuda

No comments: