Wednesday, July 25, 2007

A New Blog, A New Game

Life as a professional corporate blogger is interesting. There are many sites with advice about blogging qua blogging - i.e. making money directly from your blog. But many fewer resources available for corporate blogging - more specifically, how to transform from a personal blogger to a corporate blogger.

For one trivial example, a corporate blogger doesn't give a whit as to how many hits the blog gets, only how many more hits it generates for the main site.

To that end I've just started a new blog, Blogging Without a Wire. This blog will be about corporate blogging, tips specific for corporate bloggers, and how it differs from the traditional blogging advice. I'm going to move my posts about blogging to this new blog, unless it's something particularly personal.

Don't click yet! It will take me a day or two to get it set up.


Along with a new blog, I think I need to try out a new game. I've got a half an hour to kill before the game group starts. I think I'll crack open Lost Valley and read the rules.


I also got linked from two carnivals this week: Carnival of Internet Pros, and Game Carnival.

Yehuda

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yehuda,

If you are interested in trying a new game, then I invite you to explore my first original game of classic strategy entitled, "Zhadu: Legend of the Sharing" - http://rafrederickson.com

Be well.

Yehuda Berlinger said...

Thanks, R.A.

I'll check it out.

Yehuda