Monday, December 10, 2007

My Comments in Another Book

Peer Sylvester, creator of King of Siam among other games, just published a book called So spiel die Welt. It's about gaming around the world. It's all in German, unfortunately.

Answers that I gave to some of his questions appear extensively in the Israel section of the book. Since he translated them to German, I have no idea what they actually say anymore. Hopefully nothing incriminating.

To my surprise this morning, I received in the mail not only a copy of the book but a copy of Down Under as a gift. Thanks!

Yehuda

2 comments:

The Reish Galuta of the Geula said...

I thought you'd be interested in knowing that Uri Peleg, the top ranked player in Israel, has won the Magic: The Gathering World Championships this past weekend.

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=mtgevent/worlds07/welcome

Yehuda Berlinger said...

Thanks, Avri.

Yehuda