Friday, November 13, 2009

To NYC

We're off to NYC for the weekend. Rachel was invited to give a lecture in honor of Malka Bina, director of MaTaN, on Sunday morning. I have no idea where we're staying and what we'll be doing while we're there (Rachel does), but I know we'll have barely a moment to breathe.

We fly back on Sunday afternoon to go straight to a private, intimate folk music concert on Sunday evening by Cindy Kallet and Grey Larsen, given in honor of donors to some charity, and hosted by Grey's mom. Yowza.

Shabbat shalom.

2 comments:

Gil said...

Are you going to do any gaming this weekend, or are you saving up for next week?

I never got to meet you at BGG.CON 2007, but I live about 45 minutes from Manhattan. If not here, then definitely there!

Yehuda Berlinger said...

I don't know. Possibly Sunday morning, if I don't go to Rachel's lecture.

Email me (shadejon@gmail.com) with a proposal in NYC, maybe a kosher brunch somewhere. Unfortunately, I left my copies of It's Alive back in Cincinnati.