Friday, February 18, 2011

Session Report, in which we try Shipyard; Personal Notes

The latest Jerusalem Strategy Gaming Club session report is up. Games played: Nile, Carson City, Shipyard.

We try Shipyard for the first time. Impressions: Le Havre-like in complexity.

--

Things I haven't been blogging about:

- I'm attending a series of lectures in English about Shay Agnon at the Agnon House. For the first time ever, I am inspired to visit Galicia to see the remains of the Jewish communities in the area.

- I'm going to a Bridge club every Monday evening with my friend David Elkins. We're doing quite poorly. But I'm still having fun.

- My mother and the Nofei Aviv synagogue were both given a memorial plaque in honor of my father, who passed away last year.

- I'm getting divorced :-( . We've been telling people face to face until now. In other (nearly, but not quite entirely) unrelated news, Rachel has a fellowship at Harvard Divinity School next year.

Yehuda

No comments: