Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Drive by Ratings

I checked my profile on BGG and someone had gone through the trouble to rate every single review and session report that I have posted onto the Geek. Flattering, eh?

Only, every single rating was either a 2 or a 1. Either my contributions are genuinely worthless, or someone was upset that I rejected their trade offer.

Ah, well. Most of my reviews were for games that no one else had reviewed, so it is up to others to judge whether a 1 or 2 review is better than no review at all. As for my session reports, some are certainly better and longer than others. What is the worthiness of a session report, anyway? Entertainment? Giving over a feel for the game? Insights into strategy?

Yehuda

2 comments:

Yehuda Berlinger said...

Well, you know.

It actually bothered me less than I expected.

Yehuda

סעריה said...

I suppose it's a good thing you can't rate this blog. can't you complain to the BGG admin?