Friday, June 24, 2005

Blahg

Something got messed up with the previous template, so I am forced to move to a new one.

Also, I have removed a few of my links to blogs that don't update frequently enough. I try to post every two days minimally. Maybe my postings are not too long, but the content is at least fresh. Some blogs that post less frequently, such as once a week are also good, if the postings are, at least, longer and worth the wait.

I just don't feel it is worth my effort to check on blogs that have no postings for months at a time. So I am forced to drop the links, even if some of the content is ok. If you're not going to post on your blog for a long time, or it has been a while, please let people know what the status is, so they don't waste time checking every day.

I'm now working on a few other game designs. With the confidence of creating a good game, I am opening the gates to a slew of other games that have always been on the back burner of my mind. A good feeling. What I need is more regular game testers. Time to scout around the BGDF looking to see what the best approach to this is.

If anyone wants to volunteer, and has a few friends willing to playtest my designs as I make them, let me know.

Yehuda
Post a Comment