Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Shmini Atzeret Gaming

Of course, more games of MGP#1, yadda, yadda ...

Only a day to go until I leave. I am trying to figure out what games to take to trade at the con. Traumfabrik is a game we don't play very often, even though it is nice. But it's not exactly our cup of tea. Since other people value it more than we do, I thought I might trade it for something we might like better.

I'll also be bringing Battle Cry, Top Dogs, David and Goliath, and The Arab Israeli Wars. If you think no one will want to trade for any of these, let me know and I'll save the space in my suitcase.

Otherwise, I don't know what to expect. I still don't know how to budget my time. I still don't know how I'll be getting to and from the con from where I'm staying, nor what I'm eating, nor what I'm playing, nor when I'm playing, nor what I'm going to do with my game mockups (except give some out).

Yeesh. Here's to a great leap into the unknown.

No comments: