Friday, March 13, 2009

Online Bridge

Game night was canceled this week owing to Purim and so much else going on. But I played a few hands of Bridge online at Bridgebase.com . First time on the site.

I used to play Bridge at OKBridge, and then Yahoo Games, and then MS Zone. I'm probably missing a few. Each place has it's own interface, it's own proportion of good to bad players, and annoying to polite players.

I don't know why I keep moving. Actually, I play wherever my brother/friends are playing at the moment, so it's more accurate to say that I don't know why they keep moving. Except for OKBridge, which stopped being free.

What's your favorite place to play mainstream card games like Bridge and Hearts?

1 comment:

Justin said...

I do all my online bridge playing at Yahoo games. It's the simplest, most efficient, and despite the dearth of pleasant players, I still manage to get in a few good games every time I log in.