Wednesday, July 20, 2005

OK, Onto the Positive

I told you not to read it, didn't I? You can skip this one, too.

Onto the positive:

- Good wife and four pretty good children. Love therein.
- Two brothers who are fairly close. Some cousins and other family, too.
- Two parents who are generous and supportive.
- Some good neighbors and a community.
- A few good friends.
- A game group.

- A good apartment and a car (although the car is causing me headaches, it is still a boon).
- An Internet connection and a computer, and the knowledge of how to use them effectively.
- Good skills in many areas, a good education. I can write, program, design games, solve problems.
- A job - not good enough, but still better than no job.
- I found people to rent out my apt, which will pay for those extra costs that I would have had, anyway.

- Mostly healthy.
- Morals - I generally feel good about my actions.

One day at a time.

I might be getting a large US tax refund due to the child payments. Everyone tells me to use it to go to BGG.con . Maybe I will.

Yehuda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let me know if you are interested in sharing a room at BGG.Con. It will be Jacob and me but he can sleep on the floor :-). He does snore a bit though... fair warning.