Monday, August 08, 2005

So Much Writing, So Little Time

So now I'm writing a story for Gone Gaming, a blog here, my session reports, and the Ethics and Gaming series. Busy, busy.

I've never had so much to do outside of work hours. And I'm really enjoying it. I like doing this, and I want to do it full-time.

I'm so tired of the computer industry. Mostly what I liked about it was the culture, anyway. I read the books about the engineers and hackers who created the net, programs, and hardware. I surf around and try out new technology. I discover all the ins and outs of how things really work online. I create web pages, program web services, and write technical manuals, because I can. But I want to do something new.

I'm wondering if anyone would pay me for my writing. Any ideas?

Now I know how my wife feels writing her PhD. No time, must finish.

What a strange trip this is turning out to be. I can't wait to see where it goes.

Yehuda

No comments: