Not enough, you say? How about another $200 of games, prizes, certificates from some generous sponsors?
It's That Time of Year
Yet, it is. The time when I give back to my readers. This money comes straight from the ads and affiliate links you have to put up with. It doesn't make enough to earn me a living yet, so I like to give it all back to you in appreciation.
This time around I've got a whole smörgåsbord of stuff to give away to you, including:
- A $50 gift certificate to Amazon.com from me
- An in-shrink copy of Rio Grande Games' El Grande - Decennial Edition from me
- A copy of my game It's Alive from me
- A $45 gift certificate from Starlit Citadels Games
- A gift certificate from FunAgain Games (amount TBD)
- A copy of Wits And Wagers from NorthStar Games
- A copy of 24/7 The Game and a copy of Abagio from SunRiver Games
- A copy of Pick & Pack from Z-Man Games
- A copy of Dirty Secrets: A Game About Crime (eBook) by Dark Omen Games
- A $20 gift certificate from Oh Nuts nuts, candies, and chocolates
And there might be more! I'm still finalizing some details.
(Note: the items not marked as "from me" were donated by the listed sponsors.)
Everyone participating in this event will also get a discount coupon or two!
How It Works
I can't simply give away stuff in a lottery or a trivia game. How pedestrian! No, you're going to have to play a few games! Some will be trivial and short, some a little longer.
You must sign up to the Google group jergames:
|Subscribe to Jergames|
|Visit this group|
That's it for now. No, I won't use your email for anything else, and you can unsubscribe any time. You must be signed up by Sat night EST to play and win.
Sunday we start gaming!