Sunday, November 04, 2007

Shabbat in Toronto

At the Village Shul, at which the Rabbi is so friendly he's downright obsequious. He kept telling everyone in the shul to make themselves comfortable, and there are designated shmoozing areas. No one said hello to me at kiddush, however.

For lunch, we had a couple with two kids. I only had the games which I am trading away, but that included China Moon, so we played. They enjoyed it. It's a pretty good kids game. I just noticed that one box corner is torn.

Took a walk in the ravine in the afternoon. No plans for tonight or tomorrow, as of yet.

Yehuda

2 comments:

MaksimSmelchak said...

Hi Yehuda,

I'm glad you had a great Shabbat.

Keep up the good work with your blog and I hope that your family is blessed.

Shalom,
Maksim-Smelchak.

Yehuda Berlinger said...

Thanks, Maks.

Coming to BGG.con? :-)

Yehuda