Monday, November 28, 2005

Board Game News by Rick Thornquist

Rick is the English world's playa' when it comes to board game news and information. Having left GameWire on GameFest, he has restarted on this new site. Onto the daily checklist.

He will be trying to make a (partial?) living out of it by charging membership for certain privileges (right now, the ability to comment on posts) and accepting contributions and advertising. Considering the number of other contributors to the site, this will probably take some time. But I truly wish him success.

I could certainly use a little extra cash, if I could find a way to do it that doesn't annoy my readers. Should I put on a contribution button on my page? Reinstate Google Ads?

Only thing missing from Rick's site is an RSS feed. Whoops! I spoke too soon: http://www.boardgamenews.com/index.php/boardgamenews/rss_2.0/

Yehuda

No comments: