Saturday, January 24, 2009

Shabbat

A very rare shabbat, we had all the kids with us. Nice.

Rachel is going to Canada again for one week in February, and I'm trying to figure out how to get a few key game to Toronto at reasonable prices for her to bring back: Dominion, for one. I'd love Steam, but it won't be out until April, I fear; and there are no reasonably-priced copies of Age of Steam available. Taluva also looks nice, but shipping is more than the price of the game, so I'm just going to have to wait to get it shipped within a larger purchase.

No gaming this shabbat. Tonight is Rachel's 45th birthday party.

3 comments:

Mischa said...

Levalet has had good prices in the past with cheap shipping. Plus they are in Canada.

Yehuda Berlinger said...

Thanks, Mischa. Will check them out.

Anonymous said...

I been reading your blogs and find lots of interesting game updates in it. Thanks for sharing