Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Happy New Year in September

Rosh Hashana starts tonight, lasts until shabbat, and then shabbat takes us to Saturday night. And that means something dreadful: No blogging from me until Saturday night.

I don't know if I'll survive, but dear readers, I want you to go on. Promise me that you'll face this trial with chin up, dry eyes, and a stout heart. I know it will be rough. I know you can do it. I'm counting on you all to pull through.

Until then, I'll leave you once again with a few things to do while I'm gone. I know, they won't take my place, but maybe, just maybe, they'll get you through until Saturday night.

My permanent links

Check out the sidebars of my blog, if you haven't yet already. The left one leads to the world's best gaming blogs. The right one to over a hundred of my best posts from the last three years.

While we're on the subject, if you've been waiting for the right time, you can take this opportunity to renew your subscription (ouch! ok, ok, ahem, ... give a donation) to my blog. If I make enough money from my personal blogging alone, I'll quit my other jobs and devote my whole life to making you happy, I promise.

Some more hidden gems from my blog

Here are a few posts on my blog not listed in the sidebar:

My very first post was about Eurogamer/wargamer culture clash.

Ten Books Which Transformed My Life

Relive my trip to the first BGG.con starting with this post.

Some gaming quotes.

I ran a quiz game on trying to figure out the game from the game's tagline. The answers were posted a few days later. Give it a try.

In a lighter vein, try my safety quiz. Or see what happens to me whenever I play a game of Puerto Rico at the game group.

Read my top 5 bad interviews.

I once wrote a message of peace to the world and then translated it into several languages.

Here are 50 punchlines you can use for your next joke.

And avail yourself of my list of games to get you started from last year. It needs some updating, but it's still pretty solid.

Shana Tova!
Yehuda

2 comments:

Chris said...

Happy Rosh Hashana! May all your Yamim Noraim be awesome.

Yehuda Berlinger said...

Thanks, Chris.

Yehuda