Friday, February 10, 2006

Not my day

Do you ever get those days where only one out of the processors in your brain booted up properly? And the others are spinning around giving off a high-pitched hum? That was my day.

I wandered around trying to make things for shabbat, pick up kids, and so on. I could do one thing at a time, slowly. The moment anyone spoke to me, my brain froze up and began thrashing. I hesitated and milled about like a robot in RoboRally. Eventually I came to, confused as to where I was, picked something up and started again.

My muffins came out like hockey pucks. My meat sauce came out like chunks of rubber. My kids and wife, bless them, were buzzing around my head like mosquitoes.

And to top it off, I have been dethroned from the top position on PR-Game.com .

If it wasn't for shabbat in an hour, I would go back to bed.

Peace,
Yehuda

No comments: