Thursday, February 16, 2006

Some old postings of mine from Usenet

Computers

An acronym dictionary

Quick code to add callbacks into Net::FTP in perl.

A post of mine in 1994 questioning the sanity of propagating virus alerts via Internet. I was one of the first to catch this problem. It was related to the very first virus alert hoax, Good times.

Games

CE Superpowers

My early attempt at fun Magic comboes: Stormbind/Whiteout

I actually commented on the entire Stronghold expansion

I get persnickety after Hasbro announces it is taking over Wizards of the Coast.

My first attempt at a completely new game posted. Not a good game, since there is a forced stalemate.

3e D&D Elementalists and here. And additional elements, too.

How to succeed using cursed items

Other

RAP UP 1: where I attempt to provide a weekly wrap up on poems I found interesting on rec.arts.poetry. I stopped after four postings due to complaints about copyrights.

My Microwave poem

No comments: