Thursday, January 05, 2006

Blog Redefining

I have been going back to some posts and relinking them properly, adding Technorati tags, and so on. So if you see old posts showing up in bloglines, that's why.

Speaking of old posts, I have been very late in getting the next chapter of Encounter to Gone Gaming. My previous entry is here. One of the major reasons I have been late with chapter 5 is that the story naturally contains some sexual themes, and I have been trying to find a way of telling what needs to be told in such a way that I can post it to a public blog. I think it's almost there.

And speaking of Encounter, the new Entertaible sounds just like the table I briefly described in my last chapter. If I don't get out the rest of my story soon, it won't be science fiction anymore.

Yehuda

Technorati Tags: , , ,

No comments: