Friday, January 06, 2006

PR league sponsorship

The PR league will be starting soon. I am interested, not the least because it has a cool cash prize of $5000 for the winner, as well as a vacation in Las Vegas, but because the play will be against the best of the PR world (hopefully).

Still, given my current financial situation, I am loathe to pony up the $190 in competition fees and possible fee for flying to the competition should I qualify. Anyone want to sponsor me? We can split the prize if I win. For what it's worth, I'm currently number one on Pr-game and I had a close to 50% win record on BSW while I was playing (multiplayer game, remember). If you're a company and you want to sponsor me, you get free advertising, too.

I've played around a thousand times and I rarely get tired of it.

Yehuda (shadejon at gmail)

P.S. I'm all the way up to 106,000 on Technorati. Whee! And Gone Gaming broke 50,000. For those of you who read my blog but still don't link to me, I would be much obliged if you could rectify that. Thanks.

P.P.S. If you haven't yet, please cast your nominations for the Board Game Internet Awards. You only have a week left to nominate, and I'm sure that plenty of good stuff hasn't yet been nominated.

Technorati Tags: , ,

No comments: