Sunday, October 01, 2006

A Blogger's Yom Kippur Post

Yom Kippur is approaching, and as we all know from having watched the West Wing, we must ask forgiveness from our fellow humans before asking forgiveness from God.

Blogging is a great tool that allows us to offend a great many more people at once than was previously possible. So I now humbly ask for forgiveness:

- For posts not high enough in quality, incorrect facts, offended sensibilities.

- For gossip that should not have been posted, because it was simply vindictive.

- For not linking to you or giving you credit where I should have.

- For ignoring a comment, or being rude about one.

For all of these, and many more, I ask forgiveness. May we all benefit to see a perfect world of peace and forgiveness in our lifetime.

Yehuda

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are of course forgiven my friend... can I also be for not being such a regular lately?

:)

Yehuda Berlinger said...

Absolutely.

Yehuda

Anonymous said...

Thanks my friend