I was tagged by Daily Blog Tips, so I will comply. Five things about me that you don't know:
1. I love canned vegetarian vegetable soup, much to the dismay of my parents when I was growing up. I have perfected the recipe in my own kitchen, and can now simulate the taste and texture from scratch. Other ridiculous loves include Entemann's Rich Frosted donuts (or any type of plain or cinnamon donuts), and natural root beers.
2. I was and am scrupulously honest with my children. I never liked being tricked into things, so I decided never to trick others either. When my son was four and asked me what was in some food, I always told him, even when I knew that he would not eat it based on that knowledge and wouldn't have known otherwise.
3. I yearn to walk in damp verdant forests beside bubbling brooks. Give me shade over sun any day, mist over sunny, cool over hot, tall lush forests, moss covered boulders, wooden barns, and crystal-clear running streams. And wireless Internet.
4. I can make 8 or 9 out of 10 free throws in basketball almost every time. Often facing backwards.
5. I love cats. I wish I had two or three living with me. But I'm allergic to them :-(
Tag: Gavriel, Sarah, Yael, Rachel, Yaakov.