Friday, December 29, 2006

Weekend Coming

Nadine returned from the US, picking up her own Secret Santa gift and bringing me a number of items that I had ordered, including:

* A starter box of Netrunner
* The ten box starter deck of Middle Earth CCG (seemed pretty cheap at $36)
* Oxford A to Z of Word Games (looks amazing)
* Polyominoes
* some other books and Hanukkah presents for the kids

I'm going to my cousin's son's Bar Mitzvah this weekend, and I'm bringing: Settlers of Catan, Puerto Rico, Saboteur, Set, Netrunner (just to read the rules), For Sale, two decks of cards, and Tichu. That should cover most combinations of sizes, ages, and relatives in groups.

Welcome NPR readers, and all have a happy weekend. Stay tuned for my fives and tens of the game group, and I'll see you on the other side of shabbat.

Yehuda

No comments: