Monday, September 26, 2005

More of the Same

Emails to the potential publisher in the U.S. They actually made a mockup of the game and will be sending me comments. Nice to hear.

I am designing my own mockups anyway, as I said. If you want to own one of my special demo copies, let me know. I accept PayPal :-) . Price will be between $10 to $20 depending on how I go about making it. For an additional fee, I'll personalize your copy by adding your name into the graphics when I actually print it.

I finished Ethics in Gaming 5.0 and sent it to Greg.

And I'm almost finished with chapter 4 of Sarah. Yay! The trouble is, is that chapters 4 and 5 don't really fit in with the story anymore. To be truly honest to the idea, I should cut them out. Only they contain most of the game related material, so I feel like I have to leave them in. Well, what I post to Gone Gaming doesn't necessarily have to be the final format for the story. And what will I do with the final story, anyway?

Yehuda

No comments: