Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Linkety Link

Nothing special.

My friends Yitzchak and Avigayil and family are visiting Israel and he and kids will be coming to the game group tomorrow evening ... I just responded to an interview request about my Web 3.0 article. I'm working on two other tech related articles ... I just posted today's Gone Gaming article.

Links:

Uganda has produced an AIDS prevention board game: "Throw a '1' and you will be advised to 'always wear a condom if you have to have sex' before moving forward two spaces." I was all set to make fun of this, but it turns out that Uganda is one of the few African nations that is actually doing a good job of reducing the number of people infected with AIDS.

America vs the World blog has created a cute political redrawing of the Risk board. Not that I agree with the politics of the site, necessarily.

And yesterday's Miss Manners dealt with poor board game etiquette.

Yehuda

No comments: