Friday, December 30, 2005

Domain Name Blues Continued

So it seems that the registrar Freewebs had the wrong email address for me, which is basically my fault. After three emails, the domain name jergames.com expired and is now in a "redemption period" where, instead of the usual $20 renewal fee, it will cost me $80 to renew. No way.

At the end of the redemption period it will be up for grabs again unless it was already auctioned off (I don't know how that works), which it appears to have been. I will just have to wait and see if it becomes available again.

In the meantime, jergames.com is now defunct. Everyone should point their link to www.freewebs.com/jergames while I figure out what to do about it. I will probably just create jsgc.blogspot.com (I already started it). Only, I don't like having all my stuff on blogspot, either. What if something happens to them? It's a Google company, but who knows.

Urg.

-----

Someone offered to send me a game to review. That's nice. My second. My first was Oceania from Guido Teuber. He said he was also going to send me Candamir, but then he never got back to me.

I also got some more emails generated from the board game awards (go nominate, now!): look at this site, help me submit a nomination, and so on. Busy busy.

And Rachel came home happy from her teaching at Limmud. And she may have gotten a scholarship from Hebrew U. Yay!

Yehuda

No comments: