Friday, May 18, 2007

Beit Shemesh Board Gaming Club

Look what just popped into my Inbox:
Bet Shemesh Board Gaming Club (BSBGC)

Attention all those in the Bet Shemesh area who might know where Catan is or what a Meeple is... and even if you don't. I'd like to start up a weekly board gaming night in the city for all those who are interested.

The games would range from classic board games like Scrabble and RISK, to European board games like Settlers of Catan and Puerto Rico, to card games (collectable or not) like Magic: The Gathering and bridge.

I have a sizable collection of games in my home that I'd love to share and teach to anybody who is interested to play.

If you are interested in joining the BSBGC please let me know, and also state what day of the week you think would be the best day to gather (I'm thinking Wednesday or Thursday evenings).

Please respond to the e-mail below and not to the list.

Thanks, and hope to see you gaming!

Avri J. Balofsky

avri.balofsky@gmail.com
Avri was at our last Game's Day. This is good news also for the other people from Beit Shemesh who have been trekking out to my club. Nice to see the gaming world spread.

Soon we'll have to run some club tournaments.

Yehuda

2 comments:

The Reish Galuta of the Geula said...

Hopefully this will actually come together =]

I'm setting up a Google Group for it for update e-mails:
http://groups.google.com/group/BSBGC

Yehuda Berlinger said...

Good luck and keep us informed. We want session reports!