Sunday, April 01, 2007

Pre-Passover Game Sale

Hey one and all. In cleaning out my closets before Passover, I found a few games I don't play anymore, and figured I would put them up for sale. If you want them, just leave a comment on this post. If you comment in rhyme, I'll knock a few more bucks off the price.

Dark Tower - Some sort of old game from the '80s. Works fine, but who would want to play it? $5.

Titan - Another game from the '80s, but it's a war game with lots of dice. Shudder. Still in shrink. $10.

ASL - God, more war games. I got a whole shelf of these with lots of books and squares and so on. Puhlease. $20 for the lot. Heck, you can have it for free if you pick it up.

Roads and Boats - Some sort of long Euro-style game. Takes forever. $15.

ElfenRoads - An old Alan Moon game, in shrink. I tend not to like his style of games, so take it. $10.

Cosmic Encounter - Having acquired the newer Mayfair version, I don't need old EON junk lying around. $5.

Settlers of Catan 3D - Some sort of lumpy version of the original. My Plexiglas doesn't fit over it, so it's of no use to me. Kind of bulky. Cost of shipping, I guess.

Poisson d'Avril - This is the only game on the list that's a real game; solid, playable, endless hours of fun. I kind of outplayed it in my youth, but a real find. Make me an offer.

Go - I have a few boards for this game that an archaeologist friend of mine found buried in some sort of tomb. Really old - a few thousand years - but still playable, I guess. They're taking up space in my house, so just come pick them up.

Enjoy,
Yehuda
Post a Comment