Monday, August 27, 2007

Blokus Has a New Website and Online Play

Blokus's marketing manager Charlotte wrote to tell me about their new website and free online version. It's pretty nifty.

Loads of information about all the versions of Blokus, including a blog, forums, about the team, and so on. It would be nice to see some more information about how the game came about.

You can also play all the versions of the game online for free in several formats. And they're also soliciting new games from designers. Naturally, they're looking for games of Blokus-like simplicity and challenge.

I haven't tried Blokus Trigon, but I can definitely recommend the classic and Duo versions.

You can buy all of the versions of the Blokus games at Amazon.com .

Yehuda

3 comments:

Dani In NC said...

I own classic Blokus but I have never played it with adults. It seems that when the grown-ups get together, we always have five at the table. However, my kids played it at least once a week during their summer vacation.

Yehuda Berlinger said...

Well, now you can play it online.

Yehuda

Eric Franklin said...

I prefer Trigon to classic - Classic just doesn't work with three. Trigon is excellent with two, three or four.