Thursday, November 23, 2006

Session Report, in which I review Nautilus

The latest Jerusalem Strategy Gaming Club session report is up here. Games played: Nautilus, Cosmic Encounter, Go, Intrigue, Puerto Rico.

I review Nautilus (needs more bombs), and I write one of my long detailed Puerto Rico play-by-play reports.

Oh, yes, forgot to mention: the stupid dog ate the Mayor role from my Puerto Rico game. Rrrrrr.

Amazon is having it's pre-Christmas sales. Anything you buy through me - games, books, especially gift certificates - gives me more incentive to blog :-) . Their selection of strategy games is not too shabby, and often a bit off retail prices, at least. And just occasionally, they have a 50% off sale on some good games, and free shipping, too.



Enjoy. Consider also joining the Secret Santa gift trade on Board Game Geek, as well as donating some toys, games, or food and blankets to those who may actually need it, such as Toys-for-Tots, a hospital or orphanage, or just the poor neighbors down the block.

Yehuda

No comments: